Sunday, July 5, 2009

Homeless Angels

My first Impression of this film was that it was very well made compare to films that had effective editing. The quality of the film seemed horrible. However, I really liked it's static shots because it gave me a clear impression of the 1940's. This film was old and was in black and white. Therefore, I admired the importance of the high and low contrast of the lighting. The main focus was not difficult to catch. This is also so because of the constant change in zooming in and out, possibly the depth of field was important too. The constant change to the angle of the frames kept the film interesting. Overall, I liked the movie since the storyline was touching and the film was good compared to how old it was. I learned alot about how Korea was like during the 1940s. The fashion, the difference of the rich and poor, and etc. If I were to criticize, the acting wasn't very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment